As good as peanut butter, fruit, and chocolate are, peanut butter and fruit can be damn good on their own, too. With fruit and yogurt, this is a great snack for a toddler. Or yourself if you don’t want to share; I didn’t. I used a strawberry yogurt and the dip tasted just like a PB&J but the recipe is totally customizable. It keeps in the refrigerator for a few days, too—not that they’ll be any extra.
Fruity Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Ingredients(Makes 6-8 servings):
- 1/2 cup fruit-flavored yogurt*
- 1/2 cup natural runny peanut butter
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Fruit/veggies for dipping
*To customize the flavor, use 6 tablespoons of yogurt and 2 tablespoons of any fruit jam.
- Mix together all of the ingredients completely making sure there aren’t any clumps.
- Move to a serving dish.
- Serve with chopped fruit and vegetables.