Italian Tofu & Bell Pepper Skewers
Prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1 block extra-firm tofu, pressed
- 4 bell peppers, seeded
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- Grilling skewers
- Dice the tofu and peppers into 1-inch squares.
- In a Ziploc bag, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- Toss the tofu and bell peppers with the marinade in the bag and let it rest for 2-4 hours.
- Preheat your grill to around 400 degrees.
- Put the ingredients on the grilling skewers.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, turning the skewer sticks every few minutes to a different side.
- Remove from the grill. Serve hot.