Caught the day before Valentine’s Day with out a dessert? Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
These are some of the easiest cookies I’ve ever made. At first I was sure they wouldn’t work and would come out flat as a pancake but I’m glad they didn’t. And they tasted great, too!
These cookies are chewy and crunchy. The texture reminds me of a Little Debbie oatmeal raisin cookies. They’d be perfect for making sandwich cookies with raspberry jam or ice cream sandwiches. I only made half a batch because 9 seemed like more than enough, but these would be just as good for a party as they are for a valentine.
To make sure these are 100% gluten-free make sure you’re using gluten-free oats. These cookies would probably work gluten-full with regular all-purpose flour but I haven’t tried that myself.
Gluten-Free Nutella Cookies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Ingredients(Makes 18 cookies):
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 cups oat flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
*I always make my own by blending oats in a high-power food processor.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat all of the ingredients together until well mixed. If your Nutella is hard to mix you might want to soften it a bit first.
- Roll the dough into balls and place them on a non-stick baking surface. Do not flatten them out at all.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cookies are firm.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool before moving.