I’m kind of a scatterbrain when it comes to making desserts; there are only a few recipes I can make without having to look at a recipe. Because of that, I usually end up making those same ones again and again like this fudge. It’s hard to forget 4 ingredients and how to use the microwave. You don’t even need to dirty any dishes. On top of that, it tastes just as good as any other fudge I’ve had. That’s probably why I keep making it again and again.
Microwave Chocolate Fudge
Ingredients(Makes 16 servings):
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 4oz stick butter(coconut oil and Earth Balance work, too)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk(or non-dairy substitute)
- Melt together the chocolate chips and butter.
- Sift in the powdered sugar and pour in the milk. Mix until completely uniform.
- Pour the hot fudge into a 6 x 6 pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Cut into 1 1/2 inch squares and serve slightly chilled.